PME Bake Even Strips - 56 x 2inches (142 x 5cms) - Level Baking Belt
- Getting an even distribution of heat through your baking tin has now been made an absolute breeze with the Level Baking Belt by PME, superb for ensuring your cake rises evenly all the way around!
- The baking belt measures 56” x 2” and can go around either a 12” to 16” round baking tin or a 10” to 12” square baking tin.
- How to use the Level Baking Belt:
1. Select a baking belt that is the right size and height for your tin.
2. Soak the belt in cold water and remove the excess. Do not wring.
3. Pour your cake batter into the pan and bake as required.
CAUTION: Do not exceed 180 digress Celsius and please check that the baking belt is not in direct contact with any heating element, gas flames or the side of the oven.